- This bumper sticker is blue with white text reading "Coexist" in religious and social symbols representing each letter. This concept includes seven symbols:
- "C" - The crescent moon with a star is commonly understood to represent Islam; but the moon and star symbol also identify with Diana, a Greek Moon Goddess of ancient times.
- "o" - The ubiquitous Peace symbol
- "e" - Jerry Jaspar's original e-quality 'e'. A male and a female symbol are attached to the e to represent equality between the sexes
- "x" - The Jewish Star of David
- "i" - The dot on the 'i' is represented by the Pagan / Wiccan Pentacle / Pentagram.
- "s" - A Taoist yin yang.
- "t" - A Christian Cross.
- This Bumper Sticker measures 10.5 x 3 inches.
- Following the design of the famed Coexist sticker, this high quality vinyl Bumper Sticker features Eight different religious icons, as well as the male and female symbols placed together to represent equality. All the icons are arranged to form letters spelling the word "Believe."
- "B" Christian Cross and Hindu Aum / Om Symbol, represents the Hindu phrase namaste which translates to "The Divinity in me bows to the Divinity in you." The symbol has more history and deeper meaning then that to the hindu people, you can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om
- "E" E=Mc^2, an homage to Albert Einsteins most well know theory and to science in general.
- "L" Peace Pipe, used by native american tribes as part of prayer ceremonies, purification rituals, and as a way to connect with each other and seal treaties.
- "I" The Body of the "I" is a totem pole, an idol of worship in many native cultures around the world. Usually depicting respective gods stacked on top of one another with the most powerful on the top.The "I" is dotted with the Muslim Star and Moon, which is also the ancient Greek symbol for the goddess Dianna.
- "E" This e is a combination of the male and female symbols (Mars and Venus). This is to symbolize peace and equality between the sexes, and within the family
- "V" The Star of David, Judaism.
- "E" The final e is the Eye of Horus. In ancient Egyptian culture, the symbols representing the eye of a god represented the reach of the that gods power. The Eye of a god was considered to be a separate entity from the god him or herself, but still an extension of that god. Therefore showing that the gods could see and act without physically being present.
- "." The word is ended with a period represented by the daoist Yin-Yang standing for equality and balance in the world.
- This Bumper Sticker measures approximately 11 x 3.5 inches.